Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15. Rainy.

I used to think that when i turned 18th, a wizard or a shinigami will appear and tell me about my secret powers. Then probably take me to Hogwarts or something. Obviously, it didn't happen. Hahaha. How foolish it is.

Today. Two words. Great day. During primary school period, there used to be a popular composition topic called 'The most unforgettable birthday'. I envied my classmates for having something to write because my birthdays are roughly similar each year with variations here and there. Well...at least now, i know, i have something to write.
Had to thank my friends for taking out their precious time to celebrate with me. Many many thanks. Especially Yue yang for his great efforts; the cake and the watch. Though he didn't sleep much the previous day, he still managed to accompany me throughout the day and be a great host. Words already can't be used to describe my gratitude and appreciation for his efforts. And for the wishes i made at the birthday cake, i only had one. It concerns the four of us but i'm not going to tell anyone till it came true incase it becomes ineffective.

In the evening, i went to Pariss International Seafood Buffet Restaurant at Marina Square to eat with my family. I ate till i couldn't eat anymore. I tried my best but i still ate very little. I guessed i'm not suitable for buffet restaurant. After that, i received another fabulous present, from my brother. Thank you very much. I like all my presents and more importantly the thoughts behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment