Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Final Theory Test

Sacrificed Bcomm first tutorial and went for my Final Theory Test and e-Trial in the morning. The bus sure take its own sweet time. I couldn't take it after 20 minutes and went to look for a cab. I was praying so hard. "Please! A cab! A cab!" But cab usually doesn't appear in this kind of situation. Curse SBS!! I'm so going to make a complaint after this, just you wait. Same thing happened during Basic Theory e-Trial test but this time i didn't go home. I took another bus instead (Oh darn!! Waste my time!!). And i was late for more than 15 minutes. But fortunately, they let me take the e-Trial test. I was panting madly and i think the others were looking at me. But i had no time to care. I chiong finished the 2 papers within the limited time. It was such a rush.

I made use of the half an hour after that to read through my textbook again and went for the test. Hehh! I was lucky and i got full marks. Then i went to print the result slip. Tsk...but the score doesn't show there. Never mind, it wasn't important.

Sooo...., i have some time before my driving lesson. I went to Compass Point to eat...alone. And shopped around...alone. Oh well...I headed towards rendezvous in Serangoon and had my driving lesson. It was sweltering even in an air-conditioned space. Thank god the lesson ended safely and i headed towards the train station perspiring. I got onto the train, subconsciously. And the next thing i know was that i heard "Next station: Boon Keng."

Oh damn......

No comments:

Post a Comment