Sunday, April 29, 2012

Going back

It was midnight and mom came into my room. We began to reminisce about the past. My primary school life. Toddler moments. And also him. Things about him that i didn't know, didn't heard of.

I couldn't sleep later that night. Certain images and events keep flashing across my mind. If only we could time travel back to the past. Then i would go all the way back. And be really diligent, learn lots of thing. And perhaps when that fateful day arrives, i could have ask him why is he going out. Where...and how.

I would have warn him...stopped him from going to the pizza shop. Stopped him from running. Stopped him from leaving the house...

By now, if lucky i could have a nephew huh? ^^ It would definitely be livelier! Things would be so different!

:) but oh well......

No comments:

Post a Comment