Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Book Out

Finally I managed to get out of Tekong Island. It was really a shitty life inside. No freedom in doing anything (even drinking water). Time passed by really slowly during the first few days. It gradually improves when I got used to it la.

My appetite improves whole lot inside because we have to use a lot of energy in the activities. I craved for lunch after finishing my breakfast and started to think of dinner when I had my lunch etc. I think I've gotten fatter...

Must be because of the running and having to stand for hours during the rifle ceremony, I came back to Singapore with a limp. I have seen the MO twice and have not recovered (lousy!). I had been limping for more than a week already! I want to recover!


When I booked out, I found out that my grandpa was in the hospital. I went to visit him before going home. He grew thinner. Poor thing. I hope he recover real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment