Thursday, May 13, 2010

Omg...this is getting serious. I'm so addicted to playing piano that i can stay in the same position for 5 hours straight. Till my back is hurting so much. My vision turned blur too and i couldn't even see this screen properly. I find it hard to walk straight to my dinner table with the poor vision, and i heard notes ringing in my ears when eating. At first, i thought somebody else was playing with the keyboard but when i came back after gobbling up my food, nobody was here. GG! I was hallucinating.

This, supposedly, should be a very busy week, with so many tasks to be accomplished. Doing tutorials; revising lectures; start on my Life Science individual report of 750words (A supposedly 5-weeks assignment which is to be handed in in 5 more days); go on the LS trip to science centre; start on my LS group project due in 2 weeks time; LS tutorial plus article; bcomm dinning etiquette; and also the regular school projectsss. Luckily the telephone etiquette is already over; means 3 hours of free time tomorrow for project usage!!

Urghh..my back and my eeys can't take it anymore. Ineed to rest now...

No comments:

Post a Comment