Friday, May 14, 2010

Unlucky?? or?

Today...haiz...This week isn't meant to spend money. I donated eight bucks to the photocopying shop behind library again, because i printed 166 one-slide-per-page lecture handout. Plus yesterday's 55 page, total is 10 bucks plus to the lady there. What luck! She also feel bad for taking my money again and teach me how to use the printer and taught me a cheaper way to print the notes. And also, few days ago, i bought a folder to hold my files so that i won't need to use my laptop cover to contain it. In the end, it was designed only to keep A4 size paper and my files, slightly bigger, cannot fit in. Means i have to transfer the notes to and fro between them everyday...troublesome. I don't know what to do with the folder now...

Really a can't-find-a-word-to-describe week. Even played the piano till my index finger bleed. It's finally healed now after 3 days. So now i can hit the keys without care ha ha ha.

Hmm...i should be careful of what i do tomorrow at science centre, especially when it comes to money. I hope i won't buy some worthless thing again...... Well......at least now i have 200++ pages of rough paper, graph paper and toilet paper to use till i graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment