Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Another year has passed.

I am hearing people coming up with new year resolution and things that they would want to do in this brand new year. But i don't. I guess i didn't fraction my life into calender periods. Things just move on as usual as the clock strikes 12. The earth still spins. Unhappy things still occupy my mind. The phone rings with wishes of the new year yet i feel like ignoring it. I'm feeling so tired. Tired of everything. I want to stop struggling with school, with work, and with my life. I'm lost and aimless right now. I lost sight of whatever i have been fighting for.

Overcoming obstacles unaccompanied is tough. But i will try to hang on. I will be able to do it, wouldn't i? Dear clouds...you would imbue me with strength, will'ya?......

Right now i just need some quiet space

No comments:

Post a Comment