Thursday, July 12, 2012

Which way?


I have been standing at this crossroad for a long time. I told myself to use these months to mull over which path to take. But i realized, i had been avoiding the question. I still do not have the answer yet.

When i saw some people studying really hard, i began to think. "Is this really what they want?" "Is this necessary?"

People study relentlessly for countless nights in order to get good results for uni admission. When you do get it, what do you do next? Do you know what you want to be in the future? Are you studying rigorously because you know that's the way to your goal or because others said that you have to? For me, i didn't know. I didn't know what i could be in the future when i picked accountancy. I...just study hard...

Things are different after secondary school. You have to choose your path back then already. I am faced with this dilemma now. I don't know if i should continue walking into this path right in front of me, or should i take the one at the side where i can be much happier. Where my passion lies......

No comments:

Post a Comment