Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Vacation

What am i doing now? No, not working. I have many things to do so i'm not working yet. On normal days, i would spend the day with piano practices, korean lessons and some physical training. I would be left with about 4 hours of free time in between whereby i rest and do other activities like erm reading about music compositions..., learning to write with my right hand..., posture correcting exercises..., clearing outstanding tasks..., watching/reading dramas/books and many other things. So so so many things that i want to do. Time is not enough.

Some suggest that i get a part time job. Hmm...i would have to sacrifice a lot of things then. Assuming i get back home at 6pm plus, i rest a while, bathe, and then get out to eat. Earliest i get home after that would be 9. Practicing piano would be disturbing neighbor's sleep. Practicing in the weekend is just not enough. And i would probably have no more energy to study korean in the night. Driving lessons have to be sacrificed too in exchange for the meager pay of a part time job. I don't think it is worth it.

I like how it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment